Event in Progress:
Discover the latest content that has just been published on Research Tree
• Sales down by 2.1% and up by 0.4% lfl.
• Recurring EBITDA down by 7.6% but, adjusting for the CO2 rights proceeds in 2015, it was up 2%.
• Recurring EBITDA margin decreased from 15.0% to 14.1%.
• EBIT €-209.6m in H1 16 vs €113m, reflecting the impact of non-recurring items for the group’s reorganisation and the impairment of operations in Belgium for a total of c.€320m.
• Loss of €-345.7m vs profit of €3.8m in H1 15.
• Cement volumes up by 2.9% and -0.1% lfl, Aggregates v
h2. Key information :
• Revenue up by 3.5% to €4.3bn.
• Recurring EBITDA down by 3% to €636m and down by 9% when excluding CO2 sales.
• EBITDA down by 10.3% to €584m.
• EBIT down by 37% at €148m.
• Net debt roughly stable at €2,170m vs €2,157m in 2014.
• Proposal of no dividend for 2015 (vs €0.09 for 2014).
• Revenue up 3% to €3,217m for the 9m period, but down 3.9% on a lfl basis.
• Recurring EBITDA up by 1.7% to €482.9m for the 9m period.
• EBIT roughly stable at €165.6m for the 9m period.
• Loss of €8.1m for the 9m period compared to €63.8m for the first 9 months 2014.
• Cement volumes down by 1.4%.
• Revenues increased by 5.8% compared to H1 14 but decreased by 2.1% lfl.
• Recurring EBITDA increased by 5.3%.
• EBIT increased by 9.6%.
• H1 profit at €3.8m vs loss of €79.6m.
• Net debt stands at c.€2.2bn.
• Management expects a moderate increase in operating results for the full year.
Research Tree provides access to ongoing research coverage, media content and regulatory news on Italcementi.
We currently have 4 research reports from 1
Capital Limited (LSE: CAPD) released its full year results (YE Dec 2022) this morning. The company had already released the operational figures for the year including revenue so focus is on EBITDA and below as well guidance. Having said that it is impressive that this is the third consecutive year Capital has delivered material growth in revenue, with full year sales increasing 28%, following 68% YoY growth in 2021 and 18% YoY growth in 2020. Moreover the company is guiding to $320-340m for FY23
Companies: Capital Limited
21 February 2023
Status of this Note and Disclaimer
This document has been issued to you by Hybridan LLP for information purposes only and should not be construed in any circumstances as an offer to sell or solicitation of any offer to buy any security or other financial instrument, nor shall it, or the fact of its distribution, form the basis of, or be relied upon in connection with, any contract relating to such action. This document has no regard for the specific investment objec
Companies: SLP AXL BLTG BGO ZOO VRS SPR
Companies: Costain Group PLC
Companies: Luceco PLC
Companies: Saietta Group PLC
Companies: Yu Group PLC
Companies: Wincanton plc
Companies: Esken Limited
Judges Scientific is a group involved in the buy and build of scientific instrumentation businesses. Testament to the strength of its highly engineered offer and global diversified customer base (offsetting Covid-induced earlier weaker order intake from China, although rebounding in December 2022), total revenue increased an impressive 24% to £113.2m (organic basis 8%), buoyed by Geotek, with adjusted PBT increasing a substantial 56.7% to £28.3m (FY2021: £18.1m), 4% ahead of our estimate of £27
Companies: Judges Scientific plc
Supreme reports that it has entered into an agreement with an associated company of La Vape Professionelle Distribution (LVP), a leading French wholesaler of e-cigarettes and e-liquids, for the disposal of the intellectual property (IP) of T-Juice, inclusive of the Red Astaire brand.
Supreme will receive an upfront payment of €4.5m (£3.97m) in respect of T-Juice brand IP, with the addition of income from consultancy services. The agreement ushers in a new strategic partnership in which Supreme
Companies: Supreme PLC
Companies: SThree plc
What’s cooking in the IPO kitchen?**
Fadel Partners, a developer of cloud based brand compliance and rights and royalty management software, working with some of the world's leading licensors and licensees across media, entertainment, publishing, consumer brands and hi-tech/gaming companies intends to join the AIM market. FADEL has two solutions, being IPM Suite and Brand Vision. Expected Admission date is late March 2023.
Onward Opportunities Limited intends to join the AIM market. The Company'
Companies: NET CAM JNEO MTPH BREE SOM
Immediate higher power supply to increase module testing capacity. ITM has announced an agreement to significantly increase the power supply into its Bessemer Park manufacturing facility in the UK. Existing power supplies are now 7.5MVA, reflecting a recent increase from 5.0MVA. This will now allow testing of two 2MW modules at the same time.
Companies: ITM Power PLC
YUG announced its full year 2022 financial results, which exceeded recently revised market expectations.